Date of birth: April, 28, 1993
Marital status: Single
Address: Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering. Shahid Beheshti University (SBU ), Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Tehran, Iran. (September 2012 –September 2016), GPA: 15.5 out of 20.
- Diploma in Mathematics Physics. Tose-e , Tehran, Iran. (September 2009 -June2012),GPA: 19.78 out of 20.
- C, university course.
- C++, certification from Jahad- e Daneshgahi, Tehran University.
- C#, Java and Android, Self study.
- Wincc & Step7 PLC programming and networking, SAIPA internship program.
- PLC LOGO! v8 programming and wireless networking, Dr.Robot, Sharif University of Technology.
- Reading electrical schematics and implementing control boxes, SAIPA internship program.
- FPGA programming, university course.
- Arduino, along with Degree’s Final Project, skills such as serial communication with programs written in C# and native C++, working with LCDs, servo motors, GSMs, ESP8266 WiFi modules and I2C sensors.
- Machine Vision, along with Degree’s Final Project, familiar with OpenCV library and different image processing and object detection algorithms.
Farsi (Native Language), English(Fluent), Arabic (Basic Knowledge)
Fault Detection and Isolation